Lusíadas Saúde, is the first Private Health group in Portugal, with Hospitals accredited by Joint Commission International. We are a reference in the healthcare sector, through excellence, rigor and innovation, on all services provided to our clients.
Lusíadas Saúde is a reference Group within the Healthcare Sector in Portugal
By walking in the shoes of people we serve and those with whom we work, we celebrate our role in serving people and society in an area so vitally human as their health. Our main focus is to look after our clients, assuring they feel safe and well looked after, under our care, not only, by the excellence of the services provided, but also through standards of excellence, rigor and innovation.
For example, we position ourselves has,
- National and International Pioneers in the use of PMI (Patient Matched Implants), made out of Trabecular Metal and BMP´S (Bone Morphogenetic Proteins).
- First Private Health Group in Portugal to perform a Radical Cystectomy with Laparoscopic Pelvic Lymphadenectomy.
- Pioneers in Aortic Prosthesis Implants by percutaneous access.
- Only Private Hospital in the North of the Country with a Laser Multiwave (LensX) Equipment.
- Our surgeons have publications of their work in the Americas Journal of Neuroradiology (AJNR), translating the quality and prestige of our teams.
- Pioneers in the Transumbilical Procedures in Portugal (e.g. Hernias, Bariatric Surgery, Renal Procedures, amongst others).
- Only Health Group in the country to perform a Laparoscopic Cephalic Pancreaticoduodenectomy procedure.
We have the finest healthcare professionals collaborating with us, that assisted with top of the range equipment’s and the latest technology, provide the best available services, in all of our facilities.
First Private Healthcare Group to be accredited by JCI
Lusíadas Saúde Group, was the first private Healthgroup in Portugal, to be accredited by Joint Comission International, this distinction from JCI, is an efficient assessment tool, for management, hospital health and safety, reinforcing the innovation and differentiation of Lusíadas Hospitals, pertaining to the safety of the processes and procedures which involve patients, its internal operations and the care in the service provided.
Lusíadas Hospitals and Clinics Lusíadas Group, covers all of the Portuguese Territory, with a team of over 4500 healthcare professionals, 34 Operating Theatres, 806 Inpatient Beds, 381 Consultation Rooms and 19 Delivery Rooms.
Hospitals & Clinics:
Hospital Lusíadas Porto | Clínica Lusíadas Gaia | Clínica de Santa Tecla | Hospital Lusíadas Lisboa | Clínica Lusíadas Almada | Clínica Lusíadas Parque das Nações | Hospital de Cascais (Public Private Partnership) | Clínica de Santo António | Hospital Lusíadas Albufeira | Hospital Lusíadas Faro| Clínica Lusíadas Forum Algarve
Demonstrate excellence in everything we do
When choosing one of our Hospitals you can rest assured that all your needs will be fulfilled, our group is renowned in the health care sector with almost 20 years of experience, and three Joint Commission International accreditations (JCI has been accrediting health organizations since 1999. Approximately 450 public and private health institutions in 50 countries have been accredited or certified by JCI), translating the Groups mission and compromise in better serving all of our clients.
For more information, please visit our website: https://www.lusiadas.pt/en/Pages/home.aspx
Or contact us on: 800 20 1000 (for national calls), +351 21 770 40 40 (for international calls) or in alternative by Email: email@example.com
Assisted Reproductive Technology
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Cardiology & Cardiac Surgery