Portugal has a high-quality healthcare system, with excellent professionals and modernly equipped.
This quality is regularly assessed by an independent national regulatory organization and there is a growing number of hospitals achieving international accreditation.
With 80% capacity installed, our hospitals provide a set of advantages, such as:
- International client manager to follow entire process;
- Multilingual staff and interpreters;
- Hospital escort service to all appointments;
- Cost estimates and liaison with insurers;
- Accommodation of cultural preferences and special diets;
- Commitment to continuity of care – coordination with referral physicians, complete medical report with images in Portuguese or English;
- Delivery of detailed information – Phisician CV, pre/post-op instructions, procedure information, estimated time to remain in Portugal.
Medical Tourism Reference Hospitals ensure a large volume of all private healthcare services delivered in Portugal each year. Here you can find the main operational indicators in 2021 for the three largest health groups in Portugal – CUF, Hospital da Luz, and Lusíadas.